In-Flight Beauty Must-Haves
There's something about being 39,000 miles in the air that just wreaks havoc on our skin, and I know I can't be the only one who thinks the idea of pampering yourself while on a flight sounds absolutely magical! Not only will you be able to arrive to your destination feeling confident and beautiful, but you'll also make your time in the sky go by a little bit quicker! I'm so excited to share my 8 in-flight beauty products; for all of your other travel needs, be sure to check out Monday's post with the most adorable and comfortable travel outfit, and Wednesday's post for the 8 items you cannot forget to put in your carry-on bag!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on/make a purchase through one of the product links, Kaptivating Thoughts may receive a small compensation. Thank you for your support!
1. Cleansing Facial Wipes — Ya ever get off of a flight or a long car ride and instantly notice how gross ya feel or is that just me? If you just want to give your face a good clean during or after your flight, cleansing wipes are a must!
2. Hydrating Face Mask — Don't let your skin get dehydrated in that stuffy airplane! This Glamglow Thirstymud treatment is the absolute best hydrating mask I've ever tried and it'll instantly give your skin the extra moisture it's craving on your flight.
3. Perfume — Sorry to go back to feeling gross on a plane, but... perfume is another essential item that you'll want when you just wanna get to your destination and hop into the shower! I'm a huge fan of subtle, light scents and the brand Clean is perfect for that!
4. Cuticle Oil — I'm a huge fan of Essie's cuticle oil but after seeing this Julep cuticle oil in rollerball form, I know I'll have to give it a try. This product looks absolutely perfect for travel, promises to hydrate and nourish your cuticles and has a lavender scent!
5. Body Lotion — There's a pretty high chance that your skin will feel super dry and dehydrated during a flight. Combat that with a body lotion that's not only travel-friendly and super moisturizing, but also comes in a great, island-inspired scent like coconut!
6. Hair Oil — Spritz some of this on before leaving your house and throw your hair up in a messy bun or braid. Leave it on for the duration of the flight or car ride, then rinse out when you arrive. Your locks will thank you!
7. Lip Treatment — I've been using Vaseline's lip products for years now and I don't think I'll ever love anything as much as I love this! Vaseline's lip therapy will seriously moisturize your pout and lock in moisture. The Creme Brulee scent is my personal fave!
8. Face Mist — If you just want a quick pick-me-up during your trip, then face mist is a must! It'll do everything from locking in moisture to bringing life back to dull skin to setting your makeup and everything in between.
What are your beauty must-haves while traveling? Share in the comments below so I don't forget to pack them in my carry-on bag!