Favorite Products of June
Can you even believe that June is already over?! This year is going by crazy fast and we're already halfway through it! June is my favorite month because I get to celebrate my birthday (check out a fun birthday-inspired post here!) so I'm pretty bummed out that it's over! BUT today I'm so excited to share some new products, clothes and random items that I've been totally loving all month long.
Products I'm loving:
1. OGX Intense Moisturizing Treatment Hair masks are a must in the summer! Between chlorine, sun, and salt water, our hair goes through a lot this season, so taking the time to show it some love is always important. This OGX treatment is one of my long-time faves. It smells amazing and will make your hair so smooth and soft!
2. Ann Taylor One-Shoulder Top I'm going back and forth lately between loving off-the-shoulder tops and one-shoulder tops, but this Ann Taylor one pretty much takes the cake. With gorgeous stripes and a fun ruffle detail, this one-shoulder top is too good to pass up for the summertime!
3. Abercrombie Jeans Good jeans are hard to come by when you're a short girl with some curves, but these Abercrombie ones were a pleasant surprise! They have such cute styles, including my fave with distressing throughout including the hems, and the fit is unbeatable. They're also very comfortable and stretchy, and A&F has been having good sales lately so don't miss out!
4. T3 SinglePass Straightening & Styling Iron Would you believe me if I told you I curl my hair with a straightener? Wellll, this T3 styling iron makes it so simple and effortless! The SinglePass technology makes my hair come out perfect the first time around, whether I'm wearing it straight or curled.
5. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Not only has this been my favorite scent since I was in high school, but my mom also started using it recently, too! Since my mom and I tend to have different styles when it comes to perfume, that just goes to show how versatile and flattering this scent is on anyone. The clean, subtle scent is perfect for summer.
6. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion Story time: I got prettttyyy bad sunburn while I was in the Cayman Islands a few weeks ago. After I realized that aloe gel wasn't doing much to stop the peeling, I switched to this vaseline lotion and let me tell you, I am glad I did. After applying a thick layer before bed, the peeling stopped right in it's tracks. I swear by this stuff; it's the only lotion I ever use!
7. Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Replenish Oil Mist This oil mist is a serious life-saver! I spritz this mist onto my hair before a workout, let it soak in for a while, and then rinse it out and enjoy my soft, smooth locks! Find out more about Biolage R.A.W. challenge by signing up for my 7-Day #LiveRaw Challenge here!
8. Yankee Candles I'm such a candle junkie and Yankee Candle's summer scents are no let-down! My current favorite is the Beach Wood scent — a perfect smell that's sure to remind you of summertime and warm weather!
Shop my picks:
What products are you loving this month? Let me know in the comments below so I can try them out myself!