Pineapple Top + Summer Bucket List
Can you even believe that summer is almost here?! This year is flying by so I want to make sure I make the most of the best season of all... that's why I'm sharing ten things that I cannot wait to do this summer! Creating a summer bucket list was such a fun time for me and I'm excited to hear all of the exciting things you hope to do this summer in the comments below! I'm also sharing the most adorable top that you need this summer, as well as nine other similar options. Hint: they're all covered in the yummiest (and prettiest) fruit of all!
Summer Bucket List
1. Drive-in theater. I've been wanting to go to one of these for years so it's something that I just HAVE to cross off my bucket list this season! Doesn't watching a great movie under the stars with your S.O. or BFFs just sound absolutely perfect?!
2. Explore my state. I've realized lately that when you live somewhere your whole life, that place can kind of start to lose it's charm in your mind. There are so many cool spots in Jersey that I haven't visited in years or seen at all, so I'm definitely going to make it a priority to explore my state!
3. Go hiking often. No matter where you live, there's bound to be some awesome hiking trails nearby! This one goes hand in hand with exploring NJ, but I hope to make time for fun hikes while the weather is nice.
4. Go to a brewery. I've been to wineries many times (and they are a total blast) so I feel like I'm ready for a change of pace! And it doesn't hurt that I know this is one that my boyfriend will love 😉
5. Spend time at the beach. I'm fortunate enough to live pretty close to a beach and I don't take advantage of it often enough! I love being by the water so this is definitely one that I have to do more of this season.
6. Disconnect every now and then. Make sure you REALLY experience all of these fun summer activities! It's too easy to get caught up in social media and watch your life through a phone screen, so be sure to disconnect every once in a while and enjoy these moments.
7. Learn new things. I lovelovelove reading and while fun, easy reads will always be my fave, I do want to start reading more educational books. I've always enjoyed learning and have found so many books that I just can't put down because the topic I'm learning about is so interesting. Find a book about anything from yoga to photography to health and fitness to fashion or whatever else piques your interest and don't put it down until you've finished the whole book!
8. Have a picnic. Even if it's just in the comfort of your own backyard, a picnic with friends, family or your boyfriend just sounds like a blast! Bring some yummy treats and beer or wine, and a bluetooth speaker to really make the picnic a fun time!
9. Fun day trips. Whether it's to a baseball game (minor league games are affordable and fun!), an awesome spot like TopGolf, a zoo, brunch, museum, or anything else imaginable... I just hope to take as many exciting day trips this summer as possible!
10. Set a goal. I love setting goals for everything under the sun — fitness, health, creativity or anything else. Setting a goal is an inspiring and motivating first step in the journey of turning that goal into a reality, so set as many as your heart desires and get ready crush them this summer, girl!
9 Perfect Pineapple Tops
I hope today's post got you as excited for summer as I am! What awesome activities are you looking forward to doing this summer? Let me know in the comments below so I can add some of your ideas to my bucket list!